Founded in February 2019, the Casey Stars Indoor Cricket Club are based out of Casey Stadium in Cranbourne East. Casey Stadium boasts one of the best indoor cricket facilities in the country with five purpose built indoor cricket nets opening in 2019, a facility used for the Stars home games.
Providing elite indoor cricket, the Stars compete in both the ISV Superleague and the National Indoor Cricket League (NICL). Offering both men’s and women’s teams, the Superleague competition runs from April-September and the NICL from April-August.
Interested in learning more or being apart of the indoor cricket club? Contact us below.
03 5996 6052
Related News Articles
Terms & Conditions
Casey Stars members are bound by the following terms and conditions;
- Memberships are annual and expire on January 31 each year
- Members are bound by the Casey Stars Member Code of Conduct
- Failure to comply with the Terms & Conditions and Code of Conduct may result in suspension or cancellation of the membership, with the membership fee not being refundable
- In signing up as a member you acknowledge that there is no way for YMCA to remove all risk of COVID-19 at Casey Stadium and other participating venues, and acknowledge and agrees that the member will not hold YMCA responsible or liable in any manner should COVID-19 be contracted as a result of participating or visiting a facility
- All members are strongly encouraged to use the COVIDSafe App (https://www.health.gov.au/resources/apps-and-tools/covidsafe-app)
- Additional COVID-19 measures will apply to all members. These conditions may change from time to time and must be complied with at all times.
- Members must immediately notify the YMCA (5996 6052) and not attend if;
- They are experiencing flu-like symptoms or any symptoms of COVID-19 (https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert#symptoms)
- Have a confirmed case of COVID-19
- Have been in contact with someone who has a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the previous 14 days
- Travelled internationally within the previous 14 days
- Members experiencing symptoms must contact a Doctor or the National Hotline (1800 020 080)
- Where someone reports to the YMCA (5996 6052) for the aforementioned, the member will not be allowed to attend a session until they have been tested and cleared of COVID-19. Proof of a COVID-free test result must be supplied to the club and approval given prior to commencing.
Code of Conduct
All Casey Stars members are required to adhere to the Code of Conduct at all times. The Casey Stars will monitor the behaviour of members to ensure the highest possible standards are being maintained by all club members.
As a Casey Stars member, you agree to uphold the standards of the club including but not limited to;
- Be a positive role model for the club and sport at all times.
- Participate within the competition conditions and rules and in the spirit of fair play.
- Maintain a strong understanding of the rules and conduct standards of the sport to ensure actions and behaviours are within the limitations of the sport.
- The standards of Cricket Victoria and Cricket Australia are maintained at all times. More information on the Cricket Australia Code of Conduct is available on the Cricket Australia website (www.cricketaustralia.com.au/cr...).
- Comply with umpires' decisions in a professional and respectful manner. This includes no dissent toward others (i.e. excessive appealing, poor body language towards decisions)
- Display control, respect, dignity and professionalism to everyone; in particular opponents, coaches, officials, administrators, the media, parents and spectators.
- Respect the rights, dignity and worth of all people, and refrain from any discriminatory actions against any person regardless of age, gender, ethnic origin, religion or ability.
- Refrain from making derogatory, demeaning or discriminatory remarks, in particular but not limited to administrators, officials, players and coaches.
- Display high standards punctuality, preparation, presentation and ensure no explicit or inappropriate language is used.
- Be professional in your personal appearance and behaviour, accepting responsibility for your actions.
- Comply with club requests to participate in activities to promote and enhance the profile of the club and sport.
- Ensure public or media (including social media) comments and actions are not controversial or detrimental to the interests of the Casey Stars, ONE Casey, City of Casey or partners.
- ONE Casey endorses a healthy lifestyle, therefore responsible consumption of alcohol is expected at all times and smoking is discouraged (this is not strictly not allowed if under 18 years).
- Conditions of Entry for any facility the Casey Stars are participating at must be adhered to.
- Display a high level of respect for facilities and equipment which includes being neat, tidy and ensuring no damage.
- Encourage others to demonstrate the standards outlined within this Code of Conduct.
- The Safeguarding of Children and Young People is of the highest priority and all Casey Stars members must adhere to YMCA Victoria standards at all times (more information at: http://victoria.ymca.org.au/privacy-policy/safeguarding-children.html)
Members who fail to meet the required standards of the Casey Stars may result in having their membership suspended or cancelled.