Interested in becoming a member of the Casey Stars Indoor Cricket team? Already a member? Here are the member terms and conditions and code of conduct.
To sign up to a Casey Stars membership click on the following link. All memberships are subject to the Casey Stars membership terms and conditions and code of conduct.
Terms & Conditions
Casey Stars members are bound by the following terms and conditions;
- Memberships are annual and expire on January 31 each year
- Members are bound by the Casey Stars Member Code of Conduct
- Failure to comply with the Code of Conduct may result in suspension or cancellation of the membership, with the membership fee not being refundable
Code of Conduct
All Casey Stars members are required to adhere to the Code of Conduct at all times. The Casey Stars will monitor the behaviour of members to ensure the highest possible standards are being maintained by all club members.
As a Casey Stars member, you agree to uphold the standards of the club including but not limited to;
- Be a positive role model for the club and sport at all times.
- Participate within the competition conditions and rules and in the spirit of fair play.
- Maintain a strong understanding of the rules and conduct standards of the sport to ensure actions and behaviours are within the limitations of the sport.
- The standards of Cricket Victoria and Cricket Australia are maintained at all times. More information on the Cricket Australia Code of Conduct is available on the Cricket Australia website (www.cricketaustralia.com.au/cr...).
- Comply with umpires' decisions in a professional and respectful manner. This includes no dissent toward others (i.e. excessive appealing, poor body language towards decisions)
- Display control, respect, dignity and professionalism to everyone; in particular opponents, coaches, officials, administrators, the media, parents and spectators.
- Respect the rights, dignity and worth of all people, and refrain from any discriminatory actions against any person regardless of age, gender, ethnic origin, religion or ability.
- Refrain from making derogatory, demeaning or discriminatory remarks, in particular but not limited to administrators, officials, players and coaches.
- Display high standards punctuality, preparation, presentation and ensure no explicit or inappropriate language is used.
- Be professional in your personal appearance and behaviour, accepting responsibility for your actions.
- Comply with club requests to participate in activities to promote and enhance the profile of the club and sport.
- Ensure public or media (including social media) comments and actions are not controversial or detrimental to the interests of the Casey Stars, ONE Casey, City of Casey or partners.
- Smoking is discouraged and responsible consumption alcohol.
- ONE Casey endorses a healthy lifestyle, therefore responsible consumption of alcohol is expected at all times and smoking is discouraged.
- Conditions of Entry for any facility the Casey Stars are participating at must be adhered to.
- Display a high level of respect for facilities and equipment which includes being neat, tidy and ensuring no damage.
- Encourage others to demonstrate the standards outlined within this Code of Conduct.
Members who fail to meet the required standards of the Casey Stars may result in having their membership suspended or cancelled.