Cricket lane hire is available at Casey Stadium, with restrictions in place to ensure we comply with Victorian Government legislation and provide a Covid-Safe environment. All bookings are to be made online to ensure structure with bookings, group sizes and contact tracing can be accomplished.
Lane hire is available for 1 hour and 45 minute sessions, with a maximum of 6 people attending as a group (strictly 1 batsman, 4 bowlers and 1 wicket keeper). Entry into the facility is permitted at the start of the session time and all group members must have existed the facility by the session end time.
Cricket lane hire terms and conditions;
- All bookings are subject to availability and must be made and paid for online
- 1 hour 45 minute booking time allocation (inclusive of arrival and departure time)
- Contact tracing requirements must be adhered to and QR code registration completed prior to attending
- The hirer group is to supply balls and these must be sanitised by the user upon entry into the facility
- The hirer is to assist stadium management in ensuring that people are not standing in high-risk areas (i.e. where the batsman can hit the ball) to reduce risk of injury. Should patrons not adhere to this, a duty manager must be called immediately.
- Batters are to wear full protective equipment including pads, gloves and box. Helmets are strongly encouraged for adults and are mandatory for anyone under the age of 18.
- The hirer agrees to ensure their bags, equipment and any other belongings are kept in the designated areas provided to ensure clear access for all patrons.
- Booking confirmation must be presented upon entry and all members associated
- All members associated with the booking must check in with reception together
- Centre conditions of entry and requirements must be followed at all times
- Wristbands must be worn at all times on either the wrist or the ankle
- All members of the booking are to only use the allocated space
- Those aged 16 years and younger can participate in lane hire however, a parent/guardian must make the booking and be present during the session
- All customers participate at their own risk and discretion. YMCA is not liable for any injuries that may occur during a session.
- The hirer must pay the full cost of any facility damage and/or loss or damage to equipment
- Commercial food and drink is not permitted within the Centre at any time
- In the interests of all patrons, music is not to be played within the Centre
- Scooters and bikes are not permitted in the Centre at any time
- Appropriate attire must be worn at all times
- YMCA reserves the right to cancel, amend or change a booking at any time.
- It is acknowledged that the YMCA can’t remove all risks of COVID-19 at the facility and you acknowledge that the organisation can’t be held liable in any manner should you contract COVID-19 from the facility
Click on the link below to book a session. Sessions are available to book 7 days prior to the session time.