Cricket lane hire is available at Casey Stadium, with restrictions in place to ensure we comply with Victorian Government legislation and provide a Covid-Safe environment.
Lane hire is available with a maximum of 6 people attending as a group (strictly 1 batsman, 4 bowlers and 1 wicket keeper).
Bookings can be made at the Centre or by phone on 5996 6052.
Cricket lane hire terms and conditions;
- All bookings are subject to availability
- Contact tracing requirements must be adhered to and QR code registration completed prior to attending
- The hirer group is to supply balls and these must be sanitised by the user upon entry into the facility
- The hirer is to assist stadium management in ensuring that people are not standing in high-risk areas (i.e. where the batsman can hit the ball) to reduce risk of injury. Should patrons not adhere to this, a duty manager must be called immediately.
- Batters are to wear full protective equipment including pads, gloves and box. Helmets are strongly encouraged for adults and are mandatory for anyone under the age of 18.
- The hirer agrees to ensure their bags, equipment and any other belongings are kept in the designated areas provided to ensure clear access for all patrons.
- All members associated with the booking must check in with reception together
- Centre conditions of entry and requirements must be followed at all times
- Wristbands must be worn at all times on either the wrist or the ankle
- All members of the booking are to only use the allocated space
- Those aged 16 years and younger can participate in lane hire however, a parent/guardian must make the booking and be present during the session
- All customers participate at their own risk and discretion. YMCA is not liable for any injuries that may occur during a session.
- The hirer must pay the full cost of any facility damage and/or loss or damage to equipment
- Commercial food and drink is not permitted within the Centre at any time
- In the interests of all patrons, music is not to be played within the Centre
- Scooters and bikes are not permitted in the Centre at any time
- Appropriate attire must be worn at all times
- YMCA reserves the right to cancel, amend or change a booking at any time.
- It is acknowledged that the YMCA can’t remove all risks of COVID-19 at the facility and you acknowledge that the organisation can’t be held liable in any manner should you contract COVID-19 from the facility