Due to Victorian Government legislation and our commitment to providing a covid-safe environment, casual shooting needs to be booked online within one of our designated time slots. This ensures we can achieve structure with bookings, separation of courts and contact tracing can be accomplished. We are unable to provide walk-up entry at this time, with all sessions needing to be booked.
Casual shooting hire is available for 1 hour and 45 minute sessions. Entry into the facility is permitted at the start of the session time and all users must have exited the facility by the session end time. Sessions are $5.50.
Casual Shooting Terms and Conditions:
- All bookings are subject to availability and must be made and paid for online
- 1 hour 45 minute booking time allocation (inclusive of arrival and departure time)
- Contact tracing requirements must be adhered to and QR code registration completed prior to attending
- The user is to supply a ball and these must be sanitised by the user upon entry into the facility
- Booking confirmation must be presented upon entry
- Centre conditions of entry and requirements must be followed at all times
- Wristbands must be worn at all times on either the wrist or the ankle
- Upon arrival the user will be provided a court allocation
- All customers participate at their own risk and discretion. YMCA is not liable for any injuries that may occur during casual access session.
- Commercial food and drink is not permitted within the Centre at any time
- In the interests of all patrons, music is not to be played within the Centre
- Scooters and bikes are not permitted in the Centre at any time
- Appropriate attire must be worn at all times, this includes shoes which don’t mark the courts and playing tops on at all times
- YMCA reserves the right to cancel, amend or change a booking at any time.
- It is acknowledged that the YMCA can’t remove all risks of COVID-19 at the facility and you acknowledge that the organisation can’t be held liable in any manner should you contract COVID-19 from the facility
Click on the link below to book a session. Sessions are available to book 4 days prior to the session time.