Casual shooting costs $5.80 and you can stay as long as you like whilst we are open and the courts are available.
Casual Shooting Terms and Conditions:
- Centre conditions of entry and requirements must be followed at all times
- Wristbands must be worn at all times on either the wrist or the ankle
- All customers participate at their own risk and discretion. YMCA is not liable for any injuries that may occur during casual access session.
- Commercial food and drink is not permitted within the Centre at any time
- In the interests of all patrons, music is not to be played within the Centre
- Scooters and bikes are not permitted in the Centre at any time
- Appropriate attire must be worn at all times, this includes shoes which don’t mark the courts and playing tops on at all times
- Entry is sessional based and payable upon entry
- Bands are for single entry only, pass outs are not provided and allows access to the allocated casual shooting courts only
- Casual Shooting Courts are shared by all users, should patrons wish to have a court to themselves a court booking can be made (fees apply)
- General Conditions of Entry apply at all times