Casual shooting costs $5.60 and you can stay as long as you like whilst we are open and the courts are available. Bookings and payment can be made in Centre.
Casual Shooting Terms and Conditions:
- Contact tracing requirements must be adhered to and QR code registration completed prior to attending
- The user is to supply a ball and these must be sanitised by the user upon entry into the facility
- Centre conditions of entry and requirements must be followed at all times
- Wristbands must be worn at all times on either the wrist or the ankle
- All customers participate at their own risk and discretion. YMCA is not liable for any injuries that may occur during casual access session.
- Commercial food and drink is not permitted within the Centre at any time
- In the interests of all patrons, music is not to be played within the Centre
- Scooters and bikes are not permitted in the Centre at any time
- Appropriate attire must be worn at all times, this includes shoes which don’t mark the courts and playing tops on at all times
- It is acknowledged that the YMCA can’t remove all risks of COVID-19 at the facility and you acknowledge that the organisation can’t be held liable in any manner should you contract COVID-19 from the facility
- Entry is sessional based and payable upon entry
- Bands are for single entry only, pass outs are not provided and allows access to the allocated casual shooting courts only
- Casual Shooting Courts are shared by all users, should patrons wish to have a court to themselves a court booking can be made (fees apply)
- General Conditions of Entry apply at all times