Welcome to Casey Stadium
We hope you have a fun and healthy time enjoying this multipurpose facility. To ensure you have a safe visit, we encourage you to read these conditions of entry and follow them throughout your visit:
- Casey Stadium is a non-smoking facility.
- No child under 10 years of age is permitted to enter the premises except where the child is supervised by a responsible adult. Adults must be 16 years or older.
- Patrons are required to follow staff directions at all times. Failure to do so may result in eviction from the Centre.
- Drugs are prohibited and we will refuse entry to anyone under the influence.
- No external alcohol is to be brought into the Centre and Centre conditions for the responsible service of alcohol apply.
- Avoid leaving your personal property unattended.
- We encourage family friendly behaviour, not permitting abusive, disruptive or offensive actions.
- You must not use a camera or other audio or visual recording device without the prior consent of management.
- Patrons will be liable for any wilful damage to fittings, fixtures or equipment.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry, remove a patron from the facility and to inspect bags upon request.
The User must indemnify and keep indemnified and hold harmless the City of Casey and Casey Stadium Management from and against all actions, claims, penalties, demand costs, expenses or damages in any way related to any act or omission of the Casey Stadium Management or of any person acting on behalf of the Casey Stadium Management in respect to the use of the services and facilities of the Centre.
Casey Stadium is owned by the City of Casey and proudly managed by the YMCA
Consent for images to be used for promotional material and on screens, general user gives this by entering the facility.