Welcome to Casey Stadium
We hope you have a fun and healthy time enjoying this multipurpose facility. To ensure you have a safe visit, we encourage you to read these conditions of entry and follow them throughout your visit:
- Casey Stadium is a non-smoking facility.
- You need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to use the facility and participate on programs.
- Proof of vaccination (COVID-19 vaccination certificate) will be required upon entry. This can be a digital certificate, a printed copy of the digital certificate (with photo ID) or a medical exemption certificate.
- You must use your phone to scan in using the QR code at the entrance as part of the State Government’s requirements, and we recommend, where possible, that users attempt to stay 1.5 metres apart when inside the Centre. Masks must be worn indoors unless actively exercising. There are currently density quotas in place for Casey ARC, which will be actively monitored by staff. Restrictions may change at short notice and we will promote these throughout the Centre as well as through our website and Facebook page.
- No child under 10 years of age is permitted to enter the premises except where the child is supervised by a responsible adult. Adults must be 16 years or older.
- Patrons are required to follow staff directions at all times. Failure to do so may result in eviction from the Centre.
- Drugs are prohibited and we will refuse entry to anyone under the influence.
- No external alcohol is to be brought into the Centre and Centre conditions for the responsible service of alcohol apply.
- Avoid leaving your personal property unattended.
- We encourage family friendly behaviour, not permitting abusive, disruptive or offensive actions.
- You must not use a camera or other audio or visual recording device without the prior consent of management.
- Patrons will be liable for any willful damage to fittings, fixtures or equipment.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry, remove a patron from the facility and to inspect bags upon request.
- A person entering Casey Stadium consents to the YMCA (or third parties appointed by the YMCA) to photograph, film or tape them via all forms of media. The YMCA or third parties appointed by the YMCA, can broadcast, publish, license and use any photographs, film, recordings or images and do so without compensation to the subject of the photographs, film, recordings or images.
- Appropriate attire must be worn at all times, this includes shoes which don’t mark the courts and playing tops on at all times
The User must indemnify and keep indemnified and hold harmless the City of Casey and Casey Stadium Management from and against all actions, claims, penalties, demand costs, expenses or damages in any way related to any act or omission of the Casey Stadium Management or of any person acting on behalf of the Casey Stadium Management in respect to the use of the services and facilities of the Centre.
Casey Stadium is owned by the City of Casey and proudly managed by the YMCA